Elections matter. It is our civic duty to vote. Voting in a democracy is what makes America the greatest country in the world. Make sure you are registered to vote.
National Voter Registration Day, the fourth Tuesday in September, began being observed in 2012. That year, more than 300,000 Americans registered to vote. By 2018, approximately 800,000 voters registered to vote on National Voter Registration Day.
If you are not a registered voter (or not sure if you are registered), take the time today and register to vote. Information on how to register to vote can be found at the website of the SC Elections Commission, here: https://www.scvotes.gov/ Also, for additional information, you can contact the Commission at email@example.com.
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 11 practice areas by Best Law Firms 2022
- Ben Gooding elected to John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Brandon Rattray joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray’s La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Leadership Columbia class of 2022
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021