Elections matter. It is our civic duty to vote. Voting in a democracy is what makes America the greatest country in the world. Make sure you are registered to vote.
National Voter Registration Day, the fourth Tuesday in September, began being observed in 2012. That year, more than 300,000 Americans registered to vote. By 2018, approximately 800,000 voters registered to vote on National Voter Registration Day.
If you are not a registered voter (or not sure if you are registered), take the time today and register to vote. Information on how to register to vote can be found at the website of the SC Elections Commission, here: https://www.scvotes.gov/ Also, for additional information, you can contact the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named a star by South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Molly Campolong of Robinson Gray becomes president of CREW-Midlands