Elections matter. It is our civic duty to vote. Voting in a democracy is what makes America the greatest country in the world. Make sure you are registered to vote.
National Voter Registration Day, the fourth Tuesday in September, began being observed in 2012. That year, more than 300,000 Americans registered to vote. By 2018, approximately 800,000 voters registered to vote on National Voter Registration Day.
If you are not a registered voter (or not sure if you are registered), take the time today and register to vote. Information on how to register to vote can be found at the website of the SC Elections Commission, here: https://www.scvotes.gov/ Also, for additional information, you can contact the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten; four others named Rising Stars
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member
- Special Olympics South Carolina names Ashley Johnson to board of directors
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative