COLUMBIA, SC – Super Lawyers Magazine recognized seven members at Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC for inclusion in its 2016 edition.
While this is the ninth consecutive year for six of the attorneys to appear on the Super Lawyers list, it is the first time Tina Cundari has been named a Super Lawyer. Tina was named a “Rising Star” in previous years, an honor given to attorneys age 40 or younger or those practicing for ten years or less.
- Tina Cundari – Business Litigation
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Becky Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
- Biff Sowell – General Litigation
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
- Monty Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Medical Malpractice
- Cal Watson – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators. No more than five percent of the attorneys in the state were recognized in the 2016 South Carolina Super Lawyers list.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines