Sowell Gray Step & Laffitte, LLC, announces that seven of their 18 lawyers have been selected as Best Lawyers in their fields for the 2009 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
They are as follows:
Grady L. Beard – Workers’ Compensation Law
Elizabeth Van Doren Gray – Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation
Rebecca Laffitte – Personal Injury Litigation
Thornwell F. Sowell – Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation
Robert E. Stepp – Commercial Litigation
Monteith P. Todd – Personal Injury Litigation J.
J. Calhoun Watson – Commercial Litigation and Professional Malpractice Law
The firm was also ranked #1 in Professional Malpractice Law for both the city of Columbia and the state of South Carolina.
The directory, used by thousands of lawyers and corporations alike, is widely regarded as the preeminent referral guide to the legal profession in the United States. Compiled through an exhaustive peer-review survey of over 2 million confidential evaluations by the top attorneys in the country, the guide is advertisement-free and no fee is required to be included.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals.
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021