Benchmark Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the top litigation firms in South Carolina.
Additionally, the guide has named Sowell Gray members Thornwell Sowell, Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Robert Stepp as local litigation stars. All three also were included in last year’s edition of Benchmark.
Each year Benchmark conducts extensive face-to-face interviews around the country to pinpoint the best all-around “bet-the-company” trial attorneys at both the local and national levels. Benchmark includes attorneys based on outstanding success during that year, as well as on consistently positive feedback from peers and clients.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
About Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation is designed as a detailed analysis of the country’s top litigators as well as a reference for corporate counsel who need outside help with a case, For more information, go to www.benchmarklitigation.com.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?