Benchmark Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the top litigation firms in South Carolina.
Additionally, the guide has named Sowell Gray members Thornwell Sowell, Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Robert Stepp as local litigation stars. All three also were included in last year’s edition of Benchmark.
Each year Benchmark conducts extensive face-to-face interviews around the country to pinpoint the best all-around “bet-the-company” trial attorneys at both the local and national levels. Benchmark includes attorneys based on outstanding success during that year, as well as on consistently positive feedback from peers and clients.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
About Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation is designed as a detailed analysis of the country’s top litigators as well as a reference for corporate counsel who need outside help with a case, For more information, go to www.benchmarklitigation.com.
- Becky Laffitte named to National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 11 practice areas by Best Law Firms 2022
- Ben Gooding elected to John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Brandon Rattray joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray’s La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Leadership Columbia class of 2022
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute