Alexander E. Davis has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte as an associate.
A 2011 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, Davis earned a bachelor’s in history from Wake Forest University in 2008.
He also studied abroad for a year, at the Institute for the International Education of Students in Barcelona, Spain.
While in law school Davis earned a number of academic honors, including induction into the Order of the Wig and Robe and Order of the Coif. He won CALI Awards, which go to the highest-scoring student in each law school class, in trial advocacy and family law.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?