COLUMBIA, SC – Super Lawyers Magazine has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, as a top litigation firm in South Carolina and recognized five members of the firm for inclusion in its 2015 Business Edition. The annual publication serves as a resource for business executives and in-house counsel across the United States and London.
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This special edition of Super Lawyers features attorneys who are outstanding in their areas of business practice.
Sowell Gray attorneys featured in the 2015 Super Lawyers Business Edition include:
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Becky Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
- Monty Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Medical Malpractice
- Cal Watson – Business Litigation
Selection to the annual publication is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators. No more than five percent of the attorneys in the state were recognized in the 2015 South Carolina Super Lawyers list.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 11 practice areas by Best Law Firms 2022
- Ben Gooding elected to John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Brandon Rattray joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray’s La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Leadership Columbia class of 2022
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021