COLUMBIA, SC – Super Lawyers Magazine has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, as a top litigation firm in South Carolina and recognized five members of the firm for inclusion in its 2015 Business Edition. The annual publication serves as a resource for business executives and in-house counsel across the United States and London.
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This special edition of Super Lawyers features attorneys who are outstanding in their areas of business practice.
Sowell Gray attorneys featured in the 2015 Super Lawyers Business Edition include:
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Becky Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
- Monty Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Medical Malpractice
- Cal Watson – Business Litigation
Selection to the annual publication is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators. No more than five percent of the attorneys in the state were recognized in the 2015 South Carolina Super Lawyers list.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association