COLUMBIA, S.C. – The 2018 edition of Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, a directory of top lawyers and law firms, has ranked Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Lafitte, LLC among the nation’s best in general commercial litigation.
Sowell Gray Robinson was one of four South Carolina firms named to Chambers USA’s “Band 1” listing in the practice area. The firm was first honored in Chambers USA in 2006.
Chambers USA in particular recognized the following Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys: Betsy Gray, Bobby Stepp, Biff Sowell and Cal Watson.
“It’s great to be recognized again this year by Chambers USA,” said Watson, the firm’s managing member. “We’re in good company, as one of only four firms chosen.”
“Band 1” is the highest rating offered and is based on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities valued by the client.
Chambers described Sowell Gray Robinson as an “exceptionally able specialist litigation firm with an outstanding bench of experienced and high-quality attorneys,” noting that sources say “They have as deep a litigation group as anyone in the state.”
Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind and are trusted globally to rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Law firms and individual lawyers are ranked in bands from 1 – 6, with 1 being the best. For more information about this recognition, visit this web page.
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans