Alexis K. Lindsay has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte as an associate.
Lindsay is a 2009 graduate of the University of South Carolina’s Dual Degree Program with a J.D. and a master’s degree in international business administration. She earned a bachelor’s in marketing from Clemson University in 2005.
Lindsay served two judicial clerkships prior to joining Sowell Gray, with The Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr., U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina in 2010-11 and with The Honorable G. Thomas Cooper, Jr., Fifth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina in 2009-10.
She is a member of the South Carolina Young Lawyers Division, serving on committees for the Cinderella Project and the annual Backpack Drive. Additionally, Lindsay is a board member of Contemporaries of the Columbia Museum of Art.
Her practice at Sowell Gray will focus on commercial litigation and business dispute resolution.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?