Alexis K. Lindsay has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte as an associate.
Lindsay is a 2009 graduate of the University of South Carolina’s Dual Degree Program with a J.D. and a master’s degree in international business administration. She earned a bachelor’s in marketing from Clemson University in 2005.
Lindsay served two judicial clerkships prior to joining Sowell Gray, with The Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr., U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina in 2010-11 and with The Honorable G. Thomas Cooper, Jr., Fifth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina in 2009-10.
She is a member of the South Carolina Young Lawyers Division, serving on committees for the Cinderella Project and the annual Backpack Drive. Additionally, Lindsay is a board member of Contemporaries of the Columbia Museum of Art.
Her practice at Sowell Gray will focus on commercial litigation and business dispute resolution.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch