Alexis K. Lindsay has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte as an associate.
Lindsay is a 2009 graduate of the University of South Carolina’s Dual Degree Program with a J.D. and a master’s degree in international business administration. She earned a bachelor’s in marketing from Clemson University in 2005.
Lindsay served two judicial clerkships prior to joining Sowell Gray, with The Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr., U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina in 2010-11 and with The Honorable G. Thomas Cooper, Jr., Fifth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina in 2009-10.
She is a member of the South Carolina Young Lawyers Division, serving on committees for the Cinderella Project and the annual Backpack Drive. Additionally, Lindsay is a board member of Contemporaries of the Columbia Museum of Art.
Her practice at Sowell Gray will focus on commercial litigation and business dispute resolution.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 11 practice areas by Best Law Firms 2022
- Ben Gooding elected to John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Brandon Rattray joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray’s La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Leadership Columbia class of 2022
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021