Rebecca Laffitte, a member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, has been named to the Greater Columbia Business Monthly’s 2010 Legal Elite.
The list recognizes attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in eight different practice areas. Laffitte was selected in the category of personal injury.
More than 250 lawyers were nominated before the list was pared to a top 10 for each practice area.
Laffitte is a graduate of Columbia College, where she currently serves on the Board of Trustees, and the University of South Carolina School of Law. She’s been listed for six straight years in Best Lawyers in America in the category of personal injury litigation, and she’s been selected a South Carolina “Super Lawyer” for three straight years for her skills in Personal Injury Defense: Products
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?