COLUMBIA, S.C. – La’Jessica Stringfellow, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, has been named to the Leadership Columbia class of 2022.
She is one of 65 rising community leaders named to the Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce program. The participants represent 59 separate organizations in the area.
“This year marks our largest Leadership Columbia class to date,” says Chamber President Carl Blackstone of the program, which was founded in 1972. “Champions of their communities, this class is comprised of some of the brightest talent in the Midlands.”
The 10-month curriculum begins this month and includes monthly daylong sessions, a retreat, a class project, and a variety of enrichment activities around the area.
La’Jessica’s participation continues a Robinson Gray tradition of attorney involvement in the program including recent graduates Lisle Traywick (class of 2020), Rachel Hutchens (class of 2019), and Nick Haigler (class of 2010), who is also former chairman of the Leadership Columbia Advisory Board (class of 2015.)
La’Jessica’s practice with Robinson Gray focuses on business and commercial litigation.
Before joining Robinson Gray, she was an assistant solicitor in the 11th Circuit Solicitor’s office, where she prosecuted domestic violence, sexual assaults, and other violent crimes. Before that, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Cannon Few with the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court.
She is a 2011 graduate of Virginia State University, and received her Juris Doctor in 2015 from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 11 practice areas by Best Law Firms 2022
- Ben Gooding elected to John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Brandon Rattray joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray’s La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Leadership Columbia class of 2022
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021