Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce Tina Cundari and Amy Hill have been highlighted as Rising Stars in the 2014 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers®. The annual publication is distributed to attorneys and law schools across the United States, reaching more than 13 million readers annually. Rising Stars are up-and-coming […]
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC Managing Member Cal Watson has been sworn in as president-elect of the South Carolina Bar, a position that will prepare him to lead the 14,000-member organization in 2014. Watson has served on the South Carolina Bar Board of Governors since 2009 after previously serving from 1997 […]
Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce six members have been honored by 2013 South Carolina Super Lawyers®. Betsy Gray is listed among the state’s Top 10 business litigators. Biff Sowell, Bobby Stepp, Becky Laffitte, Cal Watson and Monty Todd also are listed in the annual publication.
Betsy Gray, a Sowell Gray member, has been selected as a 2012 Top 25 South Carolina Super Lawyer. This Top 25 list represents the South Carolina lawyers who received the highest point totals in the 2012 South Carolina Super Lawyers nomination, research, and blue ribbon review process. Gray is recognized for her broad experience in business […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Six members of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC have been named to the 2012 list of South Carolina Super Lawyers® and two named rising stars.
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named a star by South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Molly Campolong of Robinson Gray becomes president of CREW-Midlands