Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC members Cal Watson and Grady Beard have been certified as Circuit Court Mediators by the South Carolina Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification.
Mediation is a process in which an impartial, neutral third-person helps two or more parties resolve their dispute or conflict. As mediators, Cal and Grady will help disputants reach resolution of their problems and will also assist the parties in discussing and resolving their differences.
Mediators are certified through the South Carolina Supreme Court’s Commission on Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification.
Cal is a graduate of University of South Carolina School of Law, and his practice areas at Sowell Gray include Alternative Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation, and Professional Liability and Ethics. A graduate of Emory University School of Law, Grady practices in the areas of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Appellate Advocacy, and Workers’ Compensation at Sowell Gray.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Attorney Sarah Frierson joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Attorney Lizzie Weston joins Robinson Gray law firm as an associate
- Robinson Gray moves into WestLawn, its exciting new home in the BullStreet District
- My Personal Reflections … Remembering the Past and Embracing the Future
- Best Lawyers honors 23 at Robinson Gray for 2023, four named Lawyers of the Year
- Four Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2023 by Best Lawyers
- Columbia Business Monthly names eight Robinson Gray attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’ for 2022
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List