COLUMBIA, SC – Elizabeth Van Doren Gray, a founding member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been selected to receive a Leadership in Law award from South Carolina Lawyers Weekly. The annual awards recognize attorneys whose leadership, both in the legal profession and in the community, has made a positive impact on South […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Eight lawyers from Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte have been chosen for the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, an honor that recognizes them as among the top in their field. The Sowell Gray attorneys were highlighted in several areas.
B. Gibbs Leaphart Jr., an associate with Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, has been honored as a “Star of the Quarter” for his work with the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division. Leaphart, who toured the Southeast as a bass guitarist with the band Five Way Friday before attending law school, has served since 2008 […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC attorney Nicolas L. Haigler has joined the board of directors of Leadership Columbia, a program that helps up-and-coming business people connect more deeply with their community. Haigler was a member of Leadership Columbia’s Class of 2010, as well as recipient of the Glenn Jacobus Award. That […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC attorney Nicolas L. Haigler has received the Glenn Jacobus Award, which honors the outstanding leader in each Leadership Columbia class. Leadership Columbia is a program through the Columbia Chamber of Commerce that brings together up-and-coming young business people to help them connect more deeply with their […]
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?