Please visit the South Carolina Bar website to learn more or to purchase Bobby Stepp’s online CLE “Don’t Raise Your Voice, Improve Your Argument”: Preparing For and Delivering an Excellent Oral Argument.
Good luck to Grady Beard, Rob Tyson, Bob Horner and Will Jordan as they play today in the 2013 PAC Golf Classic! Sowell Gray is a sponsor of this golf tournament, organized by the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association.
As a Green Business, protecting the environment is important to us. That’s why we are proud to sponsor the Fifth Annual Green Tie Award Luncheon. Check out some of the ways we make a difference by supporting green!
COLUMBIA, SC – Becky Laffitte, a founding member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been honored as the best in Columbia for her work in product liability litigation, while six of her colleagues at the firm also have been recognized in the same national publication. The acclaim is in the 2014 edition of […]
Sowell Gray is proud to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia by sponsoring the 2013 Bow Tie Run. The 5k run/walk is in honor of Dr. Andrew Sorensen, former President of the University of South Carolina. Dr. Sorensen was a proud advocate of Big Brothers Big Sisters, giving his time and resources to […]
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?