Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce partner Rob Tyson has been elected to the Board of Directors of the SC Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association (SCDTAA). The purpose of SCDTAA is to promote justice, professionalism and integrity in the civil justice system by bringing together attorneys dedicated to the defense of civil […]
Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC has been rated as a first-tier metropolitan firm in Best Law Firms, a US News-Best Lawyers publication that recognizes the top practices in the nation. Sowell Gray was recognized as a Tier One law firm in four areas: commercial litigation; insurance law; personal injury litigation – defendants; and workers’ […]
The Jean Galloway Bissell Award will be presented this evening by the SC Women Lawyers Association. This award is given to women who have exhibited exemplary service to the legal profession and community. We are proud of Betsy Gray for receiving this award in 2000, and would like to congratulate this year’s winner!
Sowell Gray attorneys had a great time tailgating with friends at the USC football game this weekend! Go Gamecocks!
The South Carolina Philharmonic kicks off their 50th season tonight with a concerto by composer, Joan Tower, at 7:30 at the Koger Center for the Arts! The Philharmonic’s wonderful history is noted today in The State Newspaper. Sowell Gray is a supporter of the Philharmonic, with Bobby Stepp as a former Board Member and Past […]
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate