COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – Columbia Business Monthly has named five Robinson Gray members to the 2018 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Betsy Gray, Paul Hoefer, Becky Laffitte, Bill Metzger and Bobby Stepp are highlighted as Legal Elite in the August issue of Columbia Business Monthly magazine. They are recognized in the following categories:
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Paul Hoefer – Banking and Finance
- Becky Laffitte – Health Care, Insurance
- Bill Metzger – Commercial Real Estate
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
The Legal Elite selection process begins with nominations from more than 1,000 active lawyers in the Midlands. Attorney votes then narrow the nominees down to the top 10 in each of the 20 practice areas.
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate