COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – Columbia Business Monthly has named five Robinson Gray members to the 2018 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Betsy Gray, Paul Hoefer, Becky Laffitte, Bill Metzger and Bobby Stepp are highlighted as Legal Elite in the August issue of Columbia Business Monthly magazine. They are recognized in the following categories:
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Paul Hoefer – Banking and Finance
- Becky Laffitte – Health Care, Insurance
- Bill Metzger – Commercial Real Estate
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
The Legal Elite selection process begins with nominations from more than 1,000 active lawyers in the Midlands. Attorney votes then narrow the nominees down to the top 10 in each of the 20 practice areas.
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame
- Robinson Gray included in 2019 Best Law Firms in America
- Grady Beard awarded SCWCEA 2018 Lifetime Service Award
- Making it Rain: Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Rebecca Laffitte
- Business Income Tax Reporting and Municipal Code Updates