COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – Columbia Business Monthly has named five Robinson Gray members to the 2018 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Betsy Gray, Paul Hoefer, Becky Laffitte, Bill Metzger and Bobby Stepp are highlighted as Legal Elite in the August issue of Columbia Business Monthly magazine. They are recognized in the following categories:
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Paul Hoefer – Banking and Finance
- Becky Laffitte – Health Care, Insurance
- Bill Metzger – Commercial Real Estate
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
The Legal Elite selection process begins with nominations from more than 1,000 active lawyers in the Midlands. Attorney votes then narrow the nominees down to the top 10 in each of the 20 practice areas.
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray