COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – Columbia Business Monthly has named five Robinson Gray members to the 2018 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Betsy Gray, Paul Hoefer, Becky Laffitte, Bill Metzger and Bobby Stepp are highlighted as Legal Elite in the August issue of Columbia Business Monthly magazine. They are recognized in the following categories:
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Paul Hoefer – Banking and Finance
- Becky Laffitte – Health Care, Insurance
- Bill Metzger – Commercial Real Estate
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
The Legal Elite selection process begins with nominations from more than 1,000 active lawyers in the Midlands. Attorney votes then narrow the nominees down to the top 10 in each of the 20 practice areas.
- Robinson Gray Attorneys listed in 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America, one named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Robinson Gray attorneys named to 2018 Legal Elite
- Sowell Gray Robinson named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- Betsy Gray named among top ten Super Lawyers for 2018 in South Carolina
- Amendments to SC Appellate Court Rules
- Nine Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys named Super Lawyers for 2018; five named Rising Stars
- Rob Tyson named Lawyer of the Year for 2018 by S.C. Lawyers Weekly
- Haigler named to The State’s ’20 under 40’ class of 2018