COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – Columbia Business Monthly has named five Robinson Gray members to the 2018 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Betsy Gray, Paul Hoefer, Becky Laffitte, Bill Metzger and Bobby Stepp are highlighted as Legal Elite in the August issue of Columbia Business Monthly magazine. They are recognized in the following categories:
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Paul Hoefer – Banking and Finance
- Becky Laffitte – Health Care, Insurance
- Bill Metzger – Commercial Real Estate
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
The Legal Elite selection process begins with nominations from more than 1,000 active lawyers in the Midlands. Attorney votes then narrow the nominees down to the top 10 in each of the 20 practice areas.
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines