South Carolina Super Lawyers recognized six members of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC for inclusion in its 2014 edition.
Betsy Gray is listed among South Carolina’s Top 10 attorneys, and Bobby Stepp is listed among South Carolina’s Top 25 attorneys.
In addition to Gray and Stepp, members Becky Laffitte, Biff Sowell, Monty Todd and Cal Watson are also honored as Super Lawyers. The practice areas for which all six are included are:
Gray – Business Litigation and Top 10
Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
Sowell – General Litigation
Stepp – Business Litigation and Top 25
Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Products
Watson – Business Litigation
This is the seventh consecutive year the six attorneys have earned the Super Lawyer designation.
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators.
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named a star by South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Molly Campolong of Robinson Gray becomes president of CREW-Midlands