South Carolina Super Lawyers recognized six members of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC for inclusion in its 2014 edition.
Betsy Gray is listed among South Carolina’s Top 10 attorneys, and Bobby Stepp is listed among South Carolina’s Top 25 attorneys.
In addition to Gray and Stepp, members Becky Laffitte, Biff Sowell, Monty Todd and Cal Watson are also honored as Super Lawyers. The practice areas for which all six are included are:
Gray – Business Litigation and Top 10
Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
Sowell – General Litigation
Stepp – Business Litigation and Top 25
Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Products
Watson – Business Litigation
This is the seventh consecutive year the six attorneys have earned the Super Lawyer designation.
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?