COLUMBIA, S.C. – Experienced attorney Amanda Mellard has joined Robinson Gray law firm as a member.
She will be working out of Greenville, where she has practiced for years, in the area of workers’ compensation defense.
Amanda received her bachelor’s degree in political science from Clemson University in 2003, and her Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2006.
Since then, she has represented businesses, insurance companies, third-party administrators and self-insured employers before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission, and has assisted with arguments before the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
She is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association. Greenville Business Magazine has recognized Amanda’s work in the area of Workers’ Compensation, naming her to their “Legal Elite of the Upstate” list.
“Amanda has been a long-time partner practicing in workers’ compensation at an insurance defense firm, and is well-known and respected among her peers,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She is a tremendous addition to our workers’ comp team.”
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named a star by South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Molly Campolong of Robinson Gray becomes president of CREW-Midlands