COLUMBIA, S.C. – Columbia attorney Christopher Boguski has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
His practice areas will include bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and real estate and title insurance.
Chris grew up in Columbia and has practiced here since graduating from law school. He earned his juris doctorate in 2012 from Charleston School of Law, where he had served as the Student Works Editor for the Federal Courts Law Review. He was also a summer law clerk for the Honorable Bristow Marchant, U.S. magistrate judge for the United States District Court.
Outside of the office, Chris serves as a mentor for law students through the Nelson Mullins Riley and Scarborough Center on Professionalism’s 3L Mentoring Program. He also enjoys spending time on Lake Murray with his fiancée, Meredith, and their dog, Rex.
“We’re proud to have Chris joining us,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We know he’ll be a good addition to our team, and will add value for our clients.”
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success