COLUMBIA, S.C. – Columbia attorney Christopher Boguski has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
His practice areas will include bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and real estate and title insurance.
Chris grew up in Columbia and has practiced here since graduating from law school. He earned his juris doctorate in 2012 from Charleston School of Law, where he had served as the Student Works Editor for the Federal Courts Law Review. He was also a summer law clerk for the Honorable Bristow Marchant, U.S. magistrate judge for the United States District Court.
Outside of the office, Chris serves as a mentor for law students through the Nelson Mullins Riley and Scarborough Center on Professionalism’s 3L Mentoring Program. He also enjoys spending time on Lake Murray with his fiancée, Meredith, and their dog, Rex.
“We’re proud to have Chris joining us,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We know he’ll be a good addition to our team, and will add value for our clients.”
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association