COLUMBIA, S.C. – Columbia attorney Christopher Boguski has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
His practice areas will include bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, and real estate and title insurance.
Chris grew up in Columbia and has practiced here since graduating from law school. He earned his juris doctorate in 2012 from Charleston School of Law, where he had served as the Student Works Editor for the Federal Courts Law Review. He was also a summer law clerk for the Honorable Bristow Marchant, U.S. magistrate judge for the United States District Court.
Outside of the office, Chris serves as a mentor for law students through the Nelson Mullins Riley and Scarborough Center on Professionalism’s 3L Mentoring Program. He also enjoys spending time on Lake Murray with his fiancée, Meredith, and their dog, Rex.
“We’re proud to have Chris joining us,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We know he’ll be a good addition to our team, and will add value for our clients.”
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member
- Special Olympics South Carolina names Ashley Johnson to board of directors
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division