COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray members Grady L. Beard and Shannon Till Poteat are among the seven co-authors of the new seventh edition of The Law of Workers’ Compensation Insurance in South Carolina.
The book has served since 1992 as the state’s preeminent resource on the complex legal issues associated with workers’ compensation in South Carolina. Current through May 2019, the publication is written with the practicing attorney in mind, and is comprehensive, meticulously researched, practical, and affordable.
The book is published by the South Carolina Bar’s Continuing Legal Education Division and is available at https://www.scbar.org/shop-cle/publication/the-law-of-workers-compensation-insurance-in-south-carolina-seventh-edition/.
Grady focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, workers’ compensation mediation and appellate advocacy. He is a member of the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. He serves on the board of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association, is active in the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association, and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association