COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray members Grady L. Beard and Shannon Till Poteat are among the seven co-authors of the new seventh edition of The Law of Workers’ Compensation Insurance in South Carolina.
The book has served since 1992 as the state’s preeminent resource on the complex legal issues associated with workers’ compensation in South Carolina. Current through May 2019, the publication is written with the practicing attorney in mind, and is comprehensive, meticulously researched, practical, and affordable.
The book is published by the South Carolina Bar’s Continuing Legal Education Division and is available at https://www.scbar.org/shop-cle/publication/the-law-of-workers-compensation-insurance-in-south-carolina-seventh-edition/.
Grady focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, workers’ compensation mediation and appellate advocacy. He is a member of the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. He serves on the board of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association, is active in the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association, and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers