COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray members Grady L. Beard and Shannon Till Poteat are among the seven co-authors of the new seventh edition of The Law of Workers’ Compensation Insurance in South Carolina.
The book has served since 1992 as the state’s preeminent resource on the complex legal issues associated with workers’ compensation in South Carolina. Current through May 2019, the publication is written with the practicing attorney in mind, and is comprehensive, meticulously researched, practical, and affordable.
The book is published by the South Carolina Bar’s Continuing Legal Education Division and is available at https://www.scbar.org/shop-cle/publication/the-law-of-workers-compensation-insurance-in-south-carolina-seventh-edition/.
Grady focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, workers’ compensation mediation and appellate advocacy. He is a member of the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. He serves on the board of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association, is active in the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association, and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines