COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that attorneys Grady Beard and La’Jessica Stringfellow have been chosen as honorees for the 2021 South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Leadership in Law Awards.
The Leadership in Law Awards recognize attorneys from across the Palmetto State who have achieved success in their law practice, made contributions to society and had an impact on the legal profession. Each is nominated by a peer or peers, then selected as an honoree by an internal panel of judges. Short bios of all honorees can be found in the August issue of South Carolina Lawyers Weekly.
Grady Beard is a member of Robinson Gray law firm. He focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, workers’ compensation mediation and appellate advocacy. He is a co-author of The Law of Workers’ Compensation Insurance in South Carolina, Sixth Edition, a comprehensive book analyzing this complex area of law. Grady is a Fellow in The College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers and a member of the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. He serves as Vice President of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association, and is active in the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association. Grady has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers and was recently named a 2021 South Carolina Super Lawyer®.
La’Jessica Stringfellow is an associate practicing in the areas of business and commercial litigation. She represents clients in a wide range of disputes involving insurance defense, health care and nursing home litigation, and election law. She is very active in the South Carolina Bar Association and serves as the education subcommittee chair of the Diversity Committee. She also serves as the South Carolina Young Lawyers Division co-chair of the Publications committee and Protecting Our Youth committee and is active in the American Bar Association. Last year during the pandemic, La’Jessica helped plan and host a virtual video series featuring distinguished and diverse members of the South Carolina judiciary. In January of 2021, La’Jessica was appointed to serve on the South Carolina Access to Justice Commission, and she was recently honored as a Best Lawyers’ 2022 “One to Watch” for her legal work in Columbia.
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Robinson Gray adopts Vision and Mission statements on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray