COLUMBIA, SC – Molly McDonald Campolong, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm in Columbia, represented CREW Midlands, the Columbia chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women, at the organization’s Network Winter Leadership Summit in New Orleans, Feb. 14-15.
CREW is a business networking organization dedicated to supporting the achievements of women in commercial real estate, with about 11,500 members internationally. The Winter Leadership Summit was a forum to discuss CREW chapter management and leadership skills with leaders from the 74 North American CREW Network chapters.
“Attending the summit allowed me to spend quality time with impressive women and men in our region as well as throughout North America,” Molly said. “It made me excited about the opportunities CREW can provide for its members. It was a fantastic experience, and I was honored to go and represent our Midlands chapter!”
Molly focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions and litigation, including workouts, bankruptcy and foreclosures. She also advises clients on matters related to entity choice, entity formation, and commercial leases.
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA