COLUMBIA, SC – Molly McDonald Campolong, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm in Columbia, represented CREW Midlands, the Columbia chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women, at the organization’s Network Winter Leadership Summit in New Orleans, Feb. 14-15.
CREW is a business networking organization dedicated to supporting the achievements of women in commercial real estate, with about 11,500 members internationally. The Winter Leadership Summit was a forum to discuss CREW chapter management and leadership skills with leaders from the 74 North American CREW Network chapters.
“Attending the summit allowed me to spend quality time with impressive women and men in our region as well as throughout North America,” Molly said. “It made me excited about the opportunities CREW can provide for its members. It was a fantastic experience, and I was honored to go and represent our Midlands chapter!”
Molly focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions and litigation, including workouts, bankruptcy and foreclosures. She also advises clients on matters related to entity choice, entity formation, and commercial leases.
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans
- Traywick named to Advisory Board for Center on Professionalism
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate