COLUMBIA, SC – Molly McDonald Campolong, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm in Columbia, represented CREW Midlands, the Columbia chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women, at the organization’s Network Winter Leadership Summit in New Orleans, Feb. 14-15.
CREW is a business networking organization dedicated to supporting the achievements of women in commercial real estate, with about 11,500 members internationally. The Winter Leadership Summit was a forum to discuss CREW chapter management and leadership skills with leaders from the 74 North American CREW Network chapters.
“Attending the summit allowed me to spend quality time with impressive women and men in our region as well as throughout North America,” Molly said. “It made me excited about the opportunities CREW can provide for its members. It was a fantastic experience, and I was honored to go and represent our Midlands chapter!”
Molly focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions and litigation, including workouts, bankruptcy and foreclosures. She also advises clients on matters related to entity choice, entity formation, and commercial leases.
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success