COLUMBIA, S.C. – Molly Campolong, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, is the new president of Commercial Real Estate Women Midlands.
CREW Midlands is a networking and business development organization for commercial real estate professionals in Columbia. It is a chapter of the international CREW Network, which is dedicated to offering its members valuable business networking, professional development, leadership opportunities, and connections locally and across the globe. For more: www.crewmidlands.org
Molly has served on the board of CREW Midlands for two years as membership chair. She was president-elect as well as membership chair last year. Her term as president runs for the calendar year.
She focuses her practice at Robinson Gray on commercial real estate transactions and commercial bankruptcy. She also advises clients on matters related to commercial leases. Before joining Robinson Gray, Molly was a clerk for the Honorable John Cannon Few at the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
“It is very gratifying to us to see Molly take this leadership role with a group that is so important to those who work in an industry that she serves so ably through her practice,” said Robinson Gray Managing Member Cal Watson.
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named a star by South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Molly Campolong of Robinson Gray becomes president of CREW-Midlands