COLUMBIA, S.C. – Molly Campolong, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, is the new president of Commercial Real Estate Women Midlands.
CREW Midlands is a networking and business development organization for commercial real estate professionals in Columbia. It is a chapter of the international CREW Network, which is dedicated to offering its members valuable business networking, professional development, leadership opportunities, and connections locally and across the globe. For more: www.crewmidlands.org
Molly has served on the board of CREW Midlands for two years as membership chair. She was president-elect as well as membership chair last year. Her term as president runs for the calendar year.
She focuses her practice at Robinson Gray on commercial real estate transactions and commercial bankruptcy. She also advises clients on matters related to commercial leases. Before joining Robinson Gray, Molly was a clerk for the Honorable John Cannon Few at the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
“It is very gratifying to us to see Molly take this leadership role with a group that is so important to those who work in an industry that she serves so ably through her practice,” said Robinson Gray Managing Member Cal Watson.
- Attorney Sarah Frierson joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Attorney Lizzie Weston joins Robinson Gray law firm as an associate
- Robinson Gray moves into WestLawn, its exciting new home in the BullStreet District
- My Personal Reflections … Remembering the Past and Embracing the Future
- Best Lawyers honors 23 at Robinson Gray for 2023, four named Lawyers of the Year
- Four Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2023 by Best Lawyers
- Columbia Business Monthly names eight Robinson Gray attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’ for 2022
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List