By Rob Tyson
Bob Bissen, an outside consultant to APCO Worldwide, describes the status of early voting across the United States. He discusses the pros and cons. Specifically, allowing persons to vote prior to election day makes it more convenient for voters; however, some of the early voters might not be truly informed, given the actions of the last days of a campaign. Either way, Bissen’s article makes for an interesting read.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?