COLUMBIA, S.C. – Kelly Morrow, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, recently graduated from the Furman University Women’s Leadership Institute, as a member of the Spring 2021 class.
She is one of 58 women, representing 44 organizations and eight states, who graduated from the program on June 1. The institute is a leadership development program for both existing and developing female leaders. This curriculum is focused on teaching participants evidence-based leadership theory and practical application of these theories to help them inspire followers, lead groups, and achieve organizational goals — all in the context of better understanding the unique challenges women face in the workplace.
The curriculum included cultural awareness, leading teams, accepting and giving feedback, negotiating, communicating effectively, design thinking, developing personal brands and more than a dozen other topics.
“The Women’s Leadership Institute provides women with tools and techniques to help them succeed in their chosen careers and in life,” said Furman President Elizabeth Davis. “It was exciting to see such a strong class come together during a challenging time and commit to developing their skills while building a stronger network of women leaders across South Carolina.”
Kelly Morrow focuses her practice at Robinson Gray on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation. Representing carriers and employers, she has tried hundreds of cases before the S.C. Workers’ Compensation Commission. Kelly also regularly delivers presentations on trends in workers’ compensation.
She was recently named the new leader of Robinson Gray’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team.
About Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, is a South Carolina law firm that offers a tailored, hands-on approach. It provides business transactional and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. The firm’s 32 attorneys serve clients ranging from multinational corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more, visit https://robinsongray.com/.
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Robinson Gray adopts Vision and Mission statements on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray