COLUMBIA, SC – Kelly F. Morrow has joined Robinson Gray law firm as a member, focusing on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
“We’re proud to have Kelly join the firm,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “Her experience and insight will be a strong addition to the workers’ compensation team.”
Representing carriers and employers, Kelly has tried hundreds of cases before the S.C. Workers’ Compensation Commission and has a published case in the South Carolina Supreme Court. Kelly also regularly makes presentations on trends in workers’ compensation.
She is a graduate of both Clemson University and the Loyola University New Orleans School of Law.
In addition to her workers’ compensation experience, she is a Certified Circuit Court Mediator.
“I appreciate the opportunity to come work with some of the best and most revered lawyers in the workers’ compensation defense bar,” Kelly said. “I look forward to the challenge of helping to further grow and develop that practice.”
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors