COLUMBIA, SC – Kelly F. Morrow has joined Robinson Gray law firm as a member, focusing on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
“We’re proud to have Kelly join the firm,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “Her experience and insight will be a strong addition to the workers’ compensation team.”
Representing carriers and employers, Kelly has tried hundreds of cases before the S.C. Workers’ Compensation Commission and has a published case in the South Carolina Supreme Court. Kelly also regularly makes presentations on trends in workers’ compensation.
She is a graduate of both Clemson University and the Loyola University New Orleans School of Law.
In addition to her workers’ compensation experience, she is a Certified Circuit Court Mediator.
“I appreciate the opportunity to come work with some of the best and most revered lawyers in the workers’ compensation defense bar,” Kelly said. “I look forward to the challenge of helping to further grow and develop that practice.”
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards