COLUMBIA, S.C. – La’Jessica Stringfellow, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, was recognized by the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (ABA YLD) as a “Star of the Quarter” during the group’s Spring Virtual Conference.
She was recognized at the June meeting for her work planning a webinar on nonpartisan volunteer opportunities for young lawyers for the ABA YLD Civic Engagement committee.
La’Jessica currently serves as the Young Lawyers Division liaison to the Section of Litigation. Previously, she served as vice-chair of the YLD Civic Engagement Committee.
The American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division has more than 150,000 members and 300 affiliated groups. It is the largest organization of young lawyers in the world.
La’Jessica’s practice with Robinson Gray focuses on commercial litigation.
Before joining Robinson Gray, La’Jessica was an assistant solicitor in the 11th Circuit Solicitor’s office, where she prosecuted domestic violence, sexual assaults, and other violent crimes. Before that, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Cannon Few with the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court.
She is a 2011 graduate of Virginia State University, and received her Juris Doctor in 2015 from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
“We’re very proud to see La’Jessica receive this well-earned recognition,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “It’s a testament to the esteem in which she is held nationally by her peers.”
About Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, is a South Carolina law firm that offers a tailored, hands-on approach. It provides business transactional and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. The firm’s 32 attorneys serve clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more, visit https://robinsongray.com/.
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021