COLUMBIA, S.C. – La’Jessica Stringfellow has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Her practice with the firm will focus on commercial litigation and insurance defense.
La’Jessica was previously an assistant solicitor in the 11th Circuit Solicitor’s office, where she prosecuted domestic violence, sexual assaults, and other violent crimes. Before that, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Cannon Few with the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court.
She is a 2011 graduate of Virginia State University, and received her Juris Doctor in 2015 from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
She is active in the Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar, serving as co-chair of the Publications Committee. She is a 2018-2019 American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Scholar.
“We’re really proud to have La’Jessica join our growing team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We know she will be a tremendous asset to the Robinson Gray family.”
“I’m excited about joining Robinson Gray, where I will receive mentorship from some of the finest South Carolina attorneys,” La’Jessica said.
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans
- Traywick named to Advisory Board for Center on Professionalism
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate