COLUMBIA, S.C. – La’Jessica Stringfellow has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Her practice with the firm will focus on commercial litigation and insurance defense.
La’Jessica was previously an assistant solicitor in the 11th Circuit Solicitor’s office, where she prosecuted domestic violence, sexual assaults, and other violent crimes. Before that, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Cannon Few with the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court.
She is a 2011 graduate of Virginia State University, and received her Juris Doctor in 2015 from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
She is active in the Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar, serving as co-chair of the Publications Committee. She is a 2018-2019 American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Scholar.
“We’re really proud to have La’Jessica join our growing team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We know she will be a tremendous asset to the Robinson Gray family.”
“I’m excited about joining Robinson Gray, where I will receive mentorship from some of the finest South Carolina attorneys,” La’Jessica said.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?