COLUMBIA, S.C. – La’Jessica Stringfellow has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Her practice with the firm will focus on commercial litigation and insurance defense.
La’Jessica was previously an assistant solicitor in the 11th Circuit Solicitor’s office, where she prosecuted domestic violence, sexual assaults, and other violent crimes. Before that, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Cannon Few with the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court.
She is a 2011 graduate of Virginia State University, and received her Juris Doctor in 2015 from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
She is active in the Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar, serving as co-chair of the Publications Committee. She is a 2018-2019 American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Scholar.
“We’re really proud to have La’Jessica join our growing team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We know she will be a tremendous asset to the Robinson Gray family.”
“I’m excited about joining Robinson Gray, where I will receive mentorship from some of the finest South Carolina attorneys,” La’Jessica said.
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards