- Gibbs Leaphart certified as Circuit Court mediator
- Haley Saxby of Robinson Gray to participate in Leadership Columbia
- Beth Richardson, Kelly Morrow, and Cal Watson named Lawyers of the Year by Best Lawyers for 2024
- A total of 31 Robinson Gray attorneys honored by Best Lawyers in America for 2024
- Becky Laffitte of Robinson Gray to receive Leadership in Law Award
La’Jessica Stringfellow named as legal ‘Phenom’ by S.C. Lawyers Weekly
COLUMBIA, S.C. – La’Jessica Stringfellow, an associate attorney with Robinson Gray law firm, has been recognized as a member of the 2023 class of Lawyers Weekly Media Icons and Phenoms.
She is being recognized as a “Phenom,” a rising star who has already established herself as a standout in her first 10 years as an attorney, demonstrating “ambition and accomplishments,” as well as “drive and dedication to the practice of law.”
The newspaper is publishing a special section about each of its honorees, featuring a photo and brief profile. An awards luncheon honoring “Icons” and “Phenoms” in both South and North Carolina took place on July 20 at the Hilton Charlotte University Place.
La’Jessica’s practice with Robinson Gray is focused on business and commercial litigation and administrative and regulatory litigation. She is very active with the South Carolina Bar Association and serves as the education subcommittee chair of the Diversity Committee. She also serves as the South Carolina Young Lawyers Division co-chair of the Protecting Our Youth committee and as Fifth Circuit representative. She is involved with the American Bar Association Section of Litigation and Young Lawyers Division, and was appointed by Chief Justice Donald W. Beatty of the state Supreme Court to serve a three-year term on the South Carolina Access to Justice Commission.