COLUMBIA, S.C. – The South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division (YLD) has again recognized attorney La’Jessica Stringfellow, an associate with Robinson Gray, as a “Star of the Quarter.”
The award is given “to those members who have unselfishly devoted their valuable time to the furtherance of YLD’s initiatives,” said Jeanmarie Tankersley, president of the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, in a Jan. 10 letter announcing the recognition.
“You are making South Carolina a better place for young lawyers to practice, and we are very grateful to have your leadership,” Tankersley wrote. “You are clearly treating the position as an opportunity, which it is, and are looking for ways to further the goals of the YLD. Your willingness to serve YLD is greatly appreciated, and it is our hope that your path of service has been fulfilling and complementary to your practice of law.”
La’Jessica serves as the 5th Circuit representative and co-chair of the Protecting Our Youth committee for the organization.
Stringfellow’s practice with Robinson Gray focuses on business and commercial litigation. Before joining the firm, she was an assistant solicitor in the 11th Circuit Solicitor’s office. Before that, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Cannon Few with the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Supreme Court.
She is a 2011 graduate of Virginia State University, and received her Juris Doctor in 2015 from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
“Service to the public and to the legal profession is a core value at Robinson Gray,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We are tremendously proud to see La’Jessica continue to distinguish herself as a member of the Young Lawyer’s Division.”
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named a star by South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Molly Campolong of Robinson Gray becomes president of CREW-Midlands