COLUMBIA, S.C. – Members Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler have been named to the executive committee of Robinson Gray law firm.
They join Managing Member Cal Watson and Member Bill Metzger on the committee. Their terms will last two years.
The firm’s 19 members have full authority over the LLC’s affairs. However, to facilitate management and administration, they delegate certain powers and duties to the managing member and an executive committee, which includes two other members elected at the annual meeting.
Michael leads Robinson Gray’s insurance defense team and focuses his litigation practice in areas involving premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and products liability. He also has experience in handling construction matters, defending medical malpractice claims, and litigation involving administrative agencies.
Nick is a litigator who focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense. He has represented businesses, insurance companies, captives, third-party administrators and self-insured employers before the Workers’ Compensation Commission, the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
“I’m glad to see both Michael and Nick joining me on the committee,” said Cal Watson. “The members have shown their confidence in choosing them to perform this role, and I share that confidence fully.”
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Robinson Gray adopts Vision and Mission statements on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray