COLUMBIA, S.C. – Members Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler have been named to the executive committee of Robinson Gray law firm.
They join Managing Member Cal Watson and Member Bill Metzger on the committee. Their terms will last two years.
The firm’s 19 members have full authority over the LLC’s affairs. However, to facilitate management and administration, they delegate certain powers and duties to the managing member and an executive committee, which includes two other members elected at the annual meeting.
Michael leads Robinson Gray’s insurance defense team and focuses his litigation practice in areas involving premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and products liability. He also has experience in handling construction matters, defending medical malpractice claims, and litigation involving administrative agencies.
Nick is a litigator who focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense. He has represented businesses, insurance companies, captives, third-party administrators and self-insured employers before the Workers’ Compensation Commission, the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
“I’m glad to see both Michael and Nick joining me on the committee,” said Cal Watson. “The members have shown their confidence in choosing them to perform this role, and I share that confidence fully.”
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten; four others named Rising Stars
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member