COLUMBIA, S.C. – Nick Haigler, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been admitted as a member of the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel. The FDCC is an organization of civil defense attorneys who are recognized leaders in the legal community, dedicated to promoting knowledge, fellowship, and professionalism in the pursuit of a […]
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray members Grady L. Beard and Shannon Till Poteat are among the seven co-authors of the new seventh edition of The Law of Workers’ Compensation Insurance in South Carolina. The book has served since 1992 as the state’s preeminent resource on the complex legal issues associated with workers’ compensation in South […]
Lisle Traywick, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, has been elected to the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, is the new president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
Workers’ compensation is a complicated area of the law. How much a case is valued involves various calculations that frequently change. For your convenience, we’ve installed several helpful Workers’ Compensation Calculators on our website. Here’s the link. These calculators are specifically designed for South Carolina, and they enable you to figure out the following: present […]
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class