COLUMBIA, SC – Shannon Till Poteat has joined Robinson Gray as a member focusing on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
“It’s great to have Shannon on board,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She brings a lot to the team. After all, she actually wrote – or co-wrote – the book on workers’ comp in our state.”
Shannon co-authored the second, third, fourth, and fifth editions of The Law of Workers’ Compensation in South Carolina, a comprehensive work analyzing and explaining this complex area of law.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She also holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
She is a 1993 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, and before that she received her undergraduate degree from Emory University, in 1990.
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame