COLUMBIA, SC – Shannon Till Poteat has joined Robinson Gray as a member focusing on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
“It’s great to have Shannon on board,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She brings a lot to the team. After all, she actually wrote – or co-wrote – the book on workers’ comp in our state.”
Shannon co-authored the second, third, fourth, and fifth editions of The Law of Workers’ Compensation in South Carolina, a comprehensive work analyzing and explaining this complex area of law.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She also holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
She is a 1993 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, and before that she received her undergraduate degree from Emory University, in 1990.
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards