COLUMBIA, SC – Shannon Till Poteat has joined Robinson Gray as a member focusing on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
“It’s great to have Shannon on board,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She brings a lot to the team. After all, she actually wrote – or co-wrote – the book on workers’ comp in our state.”
Shannon co-authored the second, third, fourth, and fifth editions of The Law of Workers’ Compensation in South Carolina, a comprehensive work analyzing and explaining this complex area of law.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She also holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
She is a 1993 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, and before that she received her undergraduate degree from Emory University, in 1990.
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class