COLUMBIA, SC – Shannon Till Poteat has joined Robinson Gray as a member focusing on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
“It’s great to have Shannon on board,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She brings a lot to the team. After all, she actually wrote – or co-wrote – the book on workers’ comp in our state.”
Shannon co-authored the second, third, fourth, and fifth editions of The Law of Workers’ Compensation in South Carolina, a comprehensive work analyzing and explaining this complex area of law.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She also holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
She is a 1993 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, and before that she received her undergraduate degree from Emory University, in 1990.
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans
- Traywick named to Advisory Board for Center on Professionalism
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate