COLUMBIA, SC – Shannon Till Poteat has joined Robinson Gray as a member focusing on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
“It’s great to have Shannon on board,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She brings a lot to the team. After all, she actually wrote – or co-wrote – the book on workers’ comp in our state.”
Shannon co-authored the second, third, fourth, and fifth editions of The Law of Workers’ Compensation in South Carolina, a comprehensive work analyzing and explaining this complex area of law.
Shannon is a member of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and has been consistently recognized by Best Lawyers for her work in workers’ compensation law. She also holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
She is a 1993 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, and before that she received her undergraduate degree from Emory University, in 1990.
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success