Super Lawyers Magazine recognized six members of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC for inclusion in its 2015 edition. This is the eighth consecutive year the six attorneys have been selected to the Super Lawyers list.
For the third consecutive year, Betsy Gray is listed among South Carolina’s Top 10 business litigators. This is the second year Bobby Stepp is listed in the state’s Top 25 business litigators.
In addition to Gray and Stepp, members Becky Laffitte, Biff Sowell, Monty Todd and Cal Watson are also honored as Super Lawyers in the practice areas listed below.
Becky Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
Biff Sowell – General Litigation
Monty Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Medical Malpractice
Cal Watson – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators. No more than five percent of the attorneys in the state were recognized in the 2015 South Carolina Super Lawyers list.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?