Super Lawyers Magazine recognized six members of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC for inclusion in its 2015 edition. This is the eighth consecutive year the six attorneys have been selected to the Super Lawyers list.
For the third consecutive year, Betsy Gray is listed among South Carolina’s Top 10 business litigators. This is the second year Bobby Stepp is listed in the state’s Top 25 business litigators.
In addition to Gray and Stepp, members Becky Laffitte, Biff Sowell, Monty Todd and Cal Watson are also honored as Super Lawyers in the practice areas listed below.
Becky Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
Biff Sowell – General Litigation
Monty Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Medical Malpractice
Cal Watson – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators. No more than five percent of the attorneys in the state were recognized in the 2015 South Carolina Super Lawyers list.
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 11 practice areas by Best Law Firms 2022
- Ben Gooding elected to John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Brandon Rattray joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray’s La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Leadership Columbia class of 2022
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021