Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce attorney Molly McDonald has joined the firm as a new attorney.
Molly graduated from the University of South Carolina Honors College in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and English. She earned her Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law in 2015.
While in law school, Molly was the managing editor for the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal. She clerked for Robinson McFadden & Moore, where she researched business legal issues including real estate and bankruptcies. Molly served as an extern for the United States Department of Justice in their United States Trustee Program. She clerked for the Honorable Bill Hamrick in the Superior Court of Coweta County and was a legal intern at the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance in Atlanta.
In 2015 she became a member of the South Carolina Bar and served as law clerk to the Honorable John Cannon Few in both the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
“In a few short years Molly has gained a wealth of experience in the legal realm of banking and finance,” said managing member Cal Watson. “She is well prepared to help our business clients. We look forward to sharing her insights and knowledge with them.”
Molly’s practice at Sowell Gray focuses on:
About Sowell Gray Robinson
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, is a South Carolina law firm that offers a tailored, hands-on approach. It provides business transactional and litigation representation in all state and federal trial appellate courts in South Carolina. The firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals.
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate