COLUMBIA, SC – Rob Tyson, member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been certified by the South Carolina Supreme Court’s Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification as a Circuit Court mediator.
This certification allows Tyson to serve as a neutral and impartial communicator between parties to encourage and facilitate resolution of a dispute. Mediation is a voluntary process in which the parties submit their dispute to a facilitator known as a Mediator.
Tyson is a graduate of the University of Tennessee and the University of Mississippi School of Law. Tyson currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association. His practice at Sowell Gray focuses on commercial litigation, government litigation, and administrative and regulatory issues.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?