Executive Committee Member
Areas of Focus
Kelly focuses her practice on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation.
Representing carriers and employers, she has tried hundreds of cases before the SC Workers’ Compensation Commission and is a certified Circuit Court Mediator. Kelly also regularly presents on trends in workers’ compensation to both clients and on behalf of professional organizations. Best Lawyers in America has recognized Kelly for her work in workers' compensation law. Kelly is a graduate of the Furman University Women's Leadership Institute and previously served as the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Chair at Robinson Gray.
- Represented major corporations in their workers compensation defense matters.
- Represented small organizations and companies in their workers compensation defense matters.
- Testified before the Senate Judiciary on proposed legislation detrimental to SC Employers and Carriers.
- Represented Uninsured Employers in coverage dispute cases.
- Best Lawyers in America
- Workers’ Compensation Law-Employers (2022-2024)
- Lawyer of the Year (2024)
- Columbia Business Monthly Legal Elite of the Midlands
- Workers’ Compensation (2021)
- Mediation (2023)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Diversity Committee (2020-present)
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Board of Directors (2020-present)
- Incarnation Lutheran Church, Childcare Development Center Board Member (2009-2020)
- Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce
- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
- South Carolina Bar
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, 2004
- Clemson University, 1999