Workers’ compensation is a complicated area of the law. How much a case is valued involves various calculations that frequently change.
For your convenience, we’ve installed several helpful Workers’ Compensation Calculators on our website.
These calculators are specifically designed for South Carolina, and they enable you to figure out the following:
- present value
- number of weeks
- compensation rate
- life expectancy
- permanent partial disability
The link can also be accessed from our homepage, by clicking “WC Tools” in the top right-hand corner.
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association