Workers’ compensation is a complicated area of the law. How much a case is valued involves various calculations that frequently change.
For your convenience, we’ve installed several helpful Workers’ Compensation Calculators on our website.
These calculators are specifically designed for South Carolina, and they enable you to figure out the following:
- present value
- number of weeks
- compensation rate
- life expectancy
- permanent partial disability
The link can also be accessed from our homepage, by clicking “WC Tools” in the top right-hand corner.
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers
- Jasmine Smith named to SC Top 40 Under 40 list by National Black Lawyers