Workers’ compensation is a complicated area of the law. How much a case is valued involves various calculations that frequently change.
For your convenience, we’ve installed several helpful Workers’ Compensation Calculators on our website.
These calculators are specifically designed for South Carolina, and they enable you to figure out the following:
- present value
- number of weeks
- compensation rate
- life expectancy
- permanent partial disability
The link can also be accessed from our homepage, by clicking “WC Tools” in the top right-hand corner.
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success