Workers’ compensation is a complicated area of the law. How much a case is valued involves various calculations that frequently change.
For your convenience, we’ve installed several helpful Workers’ Compensation Calculators on our website.
These calculators are specifically designed for South Carolina, and they enable you to figure out the following:
- present value
- number of weeks
- compensation rate
- life expectancy
- permanent partial disability
The link can also be accessed from our homepage, by clicking “WC Tools” in the top right-hand corner.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?