14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Fourteen Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys will be recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession.
And one of them, Frank Ellerbe, will be honored as Lawyer of the Year in the category of Litigation – Environmental.
Here are the Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys included in 2018 Best Lawyers, with the practice areas in which they are being recognized:
- Grady Beard: Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Kevin Bell: Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law
- Tina Cundari: Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
- Frank Ellerbe: Administrative/Regulatory Law, Energy Regulatory Law, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (Telecom, Energy), Utilities Law
- Kevin Garrison: Real Estate Law
- Betsy Gray: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Becky Laffitte: Insurance Law, Litigation – Construction, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Transportation Law
- Wilson McDonald: Real Estate Law
- Bill Metzger: Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Biff Sowell: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Kerk Spong: Real Estate Law
- Bobby Stepp: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Monty Todd: Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Cal Watson: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
About Best Lawyers
The directory, which thousands of lawyers and corporations use annually, is regarded as a definitive guide to the legal profession in the United States. Based on confidential evaluations by the top attorneys in the country, the guide is advertisement-free and no fee is required to be included. All attorneys included in the publication are subject to peer review within both their practice areas and their cities.