Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that nine of its attorneys have again been named 2022 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, with two of them making the Top Ten list.
Three additional lawyers from the firm were chosen as 2022 South Carolina “Rising Stars.”
All were honored last year as well, further underlining the consistent excellence in which Robinson Gray takes great pride. Attorneys at the firm have made the list for 15 years now.
The attorneys were selected to the list by peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Those selected to Super Lawyers from Robinson Gray, and the practice areas in which they are being honored, include:
- Grady Beard, Workers’ Compensation
- Betsy Gray, Business Litigation
- Becky Laffitte, Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Bill Metzger, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Beth Richardson, Business Litigation
- Bobby Stepp, Business Litigation
- Monty Todd, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Rob Tyson, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Cal Watson, Business Litigation
Particular congratulations are due to Betsy Gray and Bobby Stepp, who were also named among the Top Ten in South Carolina.
Super Lawyers are selected through a patented, multiphase process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. Those who receive the very highest point totals make the Top Ten List, meaning they are recognized as the best of the best. Betsy has been named to the Top Ten list 12 out of the past fifteen years, and so far is the only female attorney in South Carolina to have been on the list.
Super Lawyers also recognizes South Carolina “Rising Stars,” noting outstanding lawyers who are younger than 40, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Those making this list from Robinson Gray include:
- Ben Gooding, Business Litigation
- Paul Hoefer, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Jasmine Smith, Business Litigation
Click here to learn more about the selection process for Super Lawyers: https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html