South Carolina Super Lawyers 2023 recognizes 12 attorneys at Robinson Gray
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Super Lawyers has again listed nine Robinson Gray attorneys on its annual recognition of excellence in South Carolina.
And two of the nine – Betsy Gray and Bobby Stepp – were again rated among the Top Ten in the practice area of Business Litigation, as they have been in previous years.
All of the nine were honored the last two years as well, demonstrating the firm’s consistent performance. Attorneys at the firm have been on the list for 16 years.
Also, three attorneys have been named 2023 South Carolina “Rising Stars,” one of them for the first time.
Those selected to Super Lawyers from Robinson Gray, and the practice areas listed by the rating service, are:
- Grady Beard, Workers’ Compensation
- Betsy Gray, Business Litigation
- Becky Laffitte, Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Bill Metzger, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Beth Richardson, Business Litigation
- Bobby Stepp, Business Litigation
- Monty Todd, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Rob Tyson, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Cal Watson, Business Litigation
Super Lawyers are selected through a patented, multiphase process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. Those who receive the very highest point totals make the Top Ten List, meaning they are recognized as the best of the best. Betsy has been named to the Top Ten list 12 out of the past sixteen years, and so far is the only female attorney in South Carolina to have been on the list.
The South Carolina “Rising Stars” list recognizes outstanding lawyers who are younger than 40, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. This is attorney Lisle Traywick’s first time on the list. Those making this list from Robinson Gray include:
- Ben Gooding, Business Litigation
- Paul Hoefer, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Lisle Traywick, III, Appellate
Click here to learn more about the selection process for Super Lawyers: https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html