Our Sowell Gray family adopted two families to help this year for Christmas through The Palmetto Project, Families Helping Families. With the generous donations of our staff and attorneys, we are able to donate all of these presents to the families!
By Nick Haigler Leadership Columbia (LC) Class of 2015, comprised of 60 existing and emerging leaders with the Columbia area, kicked off their year in August with orientation at Edventure and in September with a class retreat at Camp Kinard in Batesburg. From these incredible experiences, the class has chosen and developed their class project, […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Rob Tyson, member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been certified by the South Carolina Supreme Court’s Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification as a Circuit Court mediator. This certification allows Tyson to serve as a neutral and impartial communicator between parties to encourage and facilitate resolution of a dispute. […]
As Veterans Day approaches, we salute our military’s role in preserving the freedoms we sometimes take for granted. Every day members of our nation’s military serve on the front lines, risking their lives to protect the freedoms and democracy we enjoy. The South Carolina legal community is proud to serve and assist our veterans who […]
We hosted a reception honoring the past presidents of the Richland County Bar Association in our office yesterday evening. It was so nice to speak with those who helped shape the history of the Richland County Bar. A good time was had by all!
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member
- Special Olympics South Carolina names Ashley Johnson to board of directors
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division