Our Sowell Gray family adopted two families to help this year for Christmas through The Palmetto Project, Families Helping Families. With the generous donations of our staff and attorneys, we are able to donate all of these presents to the families!
By Nick Haigler Leadership Columbia (LC) Class of 2015, comprised of 60 existing and emerging leaders with the Columbia area, kicked off their year in August with orientation at Edventure and in September with a class retreat at Camp Kinard in Batesburg. From these incredible experiences, the class has chosen and developed their class project, […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Rob Tyson, member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been certified by the South Carolina Supreme Court’s Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification as a Circuit Court mediator. This certification allows Tyson to serve as a neutral and impartial communicator between parties to encourage and facilitate resolution of a dispute. […]
As Veterans Day approaches, we salute our military’s role in preserving the freedoms we sometimes take for granted. Every day members of our nation’s military serve on the front lines, risking their lives to protect the freedoms and democracy we enjoy. The South Carolina legal community is proud to serve and assist our veterans who […]
We hosted a reception honoring the past presidents of the Richland County Bar Association in our office yesterday evening. It was so nice to speak with those who helped shape the history of the Richland County Bar. A good time was had by all!
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class