Our Workers’ Compensation attorneys and paralegals had a great time at the SCWCEA Annual Educational Conference (Comp Camp) this week! The four days were full of informative educational sessions and lots of time to spend with clients, friends and colleagues. Our very own Nick Haigler presented on Monday afternoon and Grady Beard moderated all of […]
On Tuesday, October 3, the US Supreme Court will hear oral argument on whether Wisconsin’s state legislative redistricting plan violates the Constitution due to partisan gerrymandering. Courts have rejected redistricting plans that predominantly use race or plans that violate the “one person, one vote” principle. However, the Supreme Court has not gone so far to […]
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Columbia native Rachel M. Hutchens has joined Sowell Gray Robinson law firm as an associate. Rachel focuses her practice on litigation involving premises liability, automobile torts and insurance coverage, as well as personal injury defense. She also has experience in commercial leasing and transitions for corporate clients. She graduated magna cum laude […]
Today marks Cheryl Matheny’s 18th anniversary at Sowell Gray Robinson. If you’ve visited our offices, no doubt you’ve been warmly welcomed by Cheryl’s smiling face at our front desk. Please help us in congratulating her on this!
Our very own Tina Cundari spoke at the YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch yesterday, a lunch series supported by Federal District Court Judge Michelle Childs designed to encourage the growth in relationships between young lawyers and experienced practitioners. Other speakers included Chief Judge James Lockemy and Judge Aphrodite Konduros with the SC Court of Appeals. […]
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?