Sarah focuses her practice on appellate advocacy, business and commercial litigation, administrative and regulatory litigation, and estate litigation.
Sarah graduated from Clemson University in 2016 with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. She received her Juris Doctor in 2020 from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude, was the Associate Managing Editor of the South Carolina Law Review, and was a member of the Order of the Coif. Sarah clerked at Robinson Gray from 2018-2020.
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Judicial Clerk, the Honorable John Cannon Few, Supreme Court of South Carolina (August 2020-July 2022)
- South Carolina Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D, magna cum laude (2020)
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- South Carolina Law Review
- Associate Managing Editor, Volume 71
- CALI Award for Excellence Recipient: Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure; Employment Discrimination; Trial Advocacy; Appellate Advocacy
- Clemson University, (2016)
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing
- Minor in Economics