Our team has the experience needed to assist clients with all aspects of business ranging from planning, organization, and formation through the many legal issues and challenges that often arise during operation. When our clients face complex transactions involving multiple jurisdictions, our Meritas affiliation allows us to manage these transactions effectively and efficiently.
We recognize that today’s business environment can be fast-faced and multi-dimensional. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to guide our clients in a comprehensive and client-focused manner.
We have the depth of knowledge to handle a wide variety of business issues, including the following:
- Business Structure Advice and Entity Formation
- General Counsel and Special Counsel Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contract/Lease Drafting and Negotiation
- Corporate Compliance and Governance
- Real Estate
- Registered the business, drafted corporate documents, and negotiated a lease for a pet store.
- Represented a new business in its multimillion dollar real estate purchase and business acquisition of a children’s afterschool care and athletic center.
- Counseled family-owned businesses with regard to business continuity planning and related family wealth transfers.
- Represented Certified Development Corporations in South Carolina for the closing SBA 504 loans as a designated SBA attorney.
- Represented a pet supply store in creating a limited liability company, entering into a real property lease, and entering into promissory note with a non-traditional lender.