At Robinson Gray, we can help you with your commercial real estate needs. We understand real estate and offer innovative solutions to help our clients realize real estate opportunities and minimize risk.
We assist buyers, sellers, owners, landlords, tenants, and lenders with a variety of real estate transactions, including acquisition, development, sale, financing, title insurance, leasing, management, and operation of properties. We also represent clients in their dealings with local and state agencies on issues such as regulatory compliance, land use, and zoning. When disputes arise, Robinson Gray attorneys routinely handle all manner of litigation involving real property including contract disputes, easements, boundary disputes, quiet title actions, tax sale disputes, environmental issues, condemnation, trespass, nuisance, and lease disputes.
We have the depth of knowledge to handle a wide variety of real estate issues, including the following:
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Title Insurance
- Title Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Development
- Tax Credit Advice
- Represent real estate developers in the acquisition of land for projects, including but not limited to residential lot development, restaurant parcels, golf course acquisition, and multi-family/student housing.
- Represented an owner in the development of a brewery from concept to completion including corporate formation, land acquisition, historic tax credit application, financing and subsequent operations.
- Represented landowners in multiple easement disputes, boundary line disputes, and mortgage and lien priority disputes.
- Represented a residential real estate developer in its acquisitions of various tracts of lands and drafted Declarations, Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions to govern the residential developments.