The insurance team at Robinson Gray has the skills, experience and tenacity to represent the insured in a range of matters, including those involving personal injury, workers’ compensation, claims analysis and defense, regulatory matters as well as life, accident, health, and disability insurance. We investigate thoroughly to discover the facts and address the relevant points of law. The insurance attorneys work closely with clients in creating strategy, carefully analyzing potential costs and benefits of all possible approaches, and strategies at each stage of the case.
What we do
- Insurance companies’ clients
- Life, Accident, Health and Disability Insurers
- Third-party administrators
- Individual and Class Action Litigation
- Administrative and regulatory matters
- Workers’ Compensation Commission matters